Growing to meet the needs of our communities.
From a small one-brand, family business operation, Triple J Enterprises has grown over the years to a sophisticated group of companies with subsidiaries throughout Micronesia.
Led by Robert H. Jones’ entrepreneurial astuteness, Triple J has invested in a wide variety of business interests outside the automotive field. With a reputation for business integrity and perseverance, coupled with the talents, tenacity and community dedication of the Jones family and a hardworking assembly of management and staff, it comes as no surprise that Triple J Enterprises has been consistently ranked among the top 100 companies in Micronesia.
Building an alliance with a group you can trust.
Choosing to partner with Triple J Enterprises means gaining the benefit of decades of business expertise, local presence and operational knowledge of a vast region that is Micronesia. In addition to its strong entrepreneurial know-how, Triple J Enterprises has invested significantly in skills training of its workforce, modern management systems and processes. Whether a business comes in as an investment partner or joint operator, it will have the advantage of access to across-the-board transportation, food, restaurant, distribution and real estate expertise under one umbrella.
Local Business Leader
Business Awards and Recognitions
- Consistently ranked in Top 5 of Guam Business Top 50 Companies in Micronesia
- Robert H. Jones, Chairman and CEO received the 2001 Guam Chamber of Commerce Individual Laureate Award for his contributions to our island’s economic growth.
- Jay B. Jones, Senior VP of Triple J Enterprises, Inc. was named by the Saipan Chamber of Commerce as Businessperson of the Year in 2001.
- Triple J Enterprises, Inc. received the 2005 Business Laureate Award and admitted into the Guam Business Hall of Fame that same year, recognizing and paying tribute to the enterprise for serving the needs of our island and the region.
- - Jeffrey B. Jones, President and COO received the 2015 Guam Business Executive of the Year award and featured portraiture on the cover of the Guam Business Magazine January/February issue of that same year, the first recipient of this prestigious award was Robert H. Jones back in 1983.
- - Robert H. Jones, Chairmen and CEO of Triple J Enterprises Inc. received the Rotary Club of Saipan’s Citizen of the Year Award in July 2016, recognizing his many years of community service.